Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Just A Few More

Who knew I knew so many people? I needed a few more Hanukkah cards, so I made this:


This was too easy. I have no idea why I spent so much time on the other design when this took me almost no time at all. Maybe because I need to have a different design every year? Perhaps. But these stamps are old and it was time to use them again.

I stamped the menorah in Hero Arts silver ink and embossed it with SU silver embossing powder. Cut it out with a Lil Inker Stitched Circle die, then cut a slightly larger circle from some PTI Night Sky Shimmer card stock with the Lifestyle Crafts circle dies.  I stamped the sentiment in Hero silver and embossed with SU silver ep. I used my Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens to color the candles - they are so skinny! And done!

Now to get these cards out so they are delivered before the end of the holiday. Time's a wastin'!

Thanks for stopping by!

Some of the stuff I used: SU silver embossing powder, A Muse menorah, sentiment from Ruth's Jewish Stamps, PTI Night Sky Shimmer card stock, and the following:



4 comments:

  1. Have you heard of those guys that break up with their girls just before Valentine's Day so they don't have to buy gifts, flowers, cards, etc? Well, just get really cranky early December and curse everyone out and then no one will expect cards. Or... maybe they'll expect of cards with explanations... never mind. Bad idea. Cute card though. Qwik n easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like this one a lot! It is sweet and cute and colourful. I think we have a winner! (And... Happy Hanukkah or howsoever you would like to spell it.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, like Lindsey said cute and colourful!
    Happy Hanukkah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the style of the image and you colored it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)