Friday, August 28, 2015

CSSC #7 WINNERS

Thanks to all who played my seventh challenge.

Here are my winners for the August challenge:

The winner is Mary Dawn:

Sorry it's a little off. Instagram is not save-as friendly, and their embed function
can't be sized without a lot of angst. I don't need angst, so you get a screen shot. Sorry, MD.  

I love how she used the flower as the vertical element. 

The two runners-up are Linda:


Cute image, and you know I'm a sucker for blue & green. :) Did you see she popped up the book's spine? Nice!

And Patricia:


Love the mix of papers. 


Congratulations, ladies! Feel free to grab your badge from the CSSC Rules & Badges page, and display it proudly on your blog. You've earned it!

And Mary Dawn, please contact me (email in the right side bar), to claim your prize!

Note: I've updated the rules to include a statement that you must claim your prize within 10 days, or forfeit.

I'll be back on the first with a new sketch!

Thanks, again, for your support! xo

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, winners and picks! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i missed it by one day! thank you for choosing my card and i promise i'll link from somewhere crooked stamper, i mean save, friendly next time

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)