Saturday, March 28, 2015

CSSC #2: WINNERS

THANK YOU to all who played my second sketch challenge! I continue to be humbled by your support. xoxo

A lot of people flipped and flopped the sketch this month, which I love, and I just realized my top picks all changed up the sketch a bit. Please know this is NOT a requirement for winning; it just happened this time.

Without further ado, the winner of CSSC #2 is ... Lindsey, who entered this card:


I liked the bright colors and the slightly snarky sentiment. :)

And the two runners-up are:



I liked the frame around the ship, the distressing, and the anchor. I admire people who can make a nice distressed card. Mine mostly look dirty.



I liked the colors (I'm a sucker for blue + green), the masking, and that she even considered using this card for a class project. :)

Congratulations, ladies! Feel free to grab your badge from the CSSC Rules & Badges page, and display it proudly on your blog. You've earned it!

And Lindsey, please email me (link on the right) to select your ink colors!

I'll be back on the first (no foolin') with a new sketch!

Thanks, again, for your support! xo

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners - the cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, winners! Well deserved! Your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ladies, Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Leslie! I'll be back to play next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo! Such great cards (and yay Lindsey!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job to the winners! Did you see that I did finally make a card using your sketch? Two of 'em actually..... only like 6 days after it closed or so. I'll try to be quicker on this next one. So much happening at home these days though. We're hoping April will calm down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I'm really embarrassed to have completely gapped on this post! Thank you so much, Leslie, I'm completely honoured -- there were so many great entries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, thanks! I've been out of commission for stamping, web surfing, blog reading, pretty much everything for three weeks, but what a sweet surprise to find this while trying to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)