Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Crafty Projects, Part Second

For my next "what I did at my crafty weekend" post, may I present:


This was my first attempt at iron-off embossing ala Jennifer McGuire. I first stamped my background image on white card stock using Versamark ink, then I heat-embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then applied some Distress ink using the new mini blender tools. They are so easy to use! When I was done coloring, I ironed off the embossing so the card is all flat and smooth. It makes it look like magic!

The sentiment is from a new Simon Says Stamp set called Summer Garden. I may or may not have already ordered it. *ahem*

I might start unpacking, or I might not. Either way, I'll share another project here soon. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: vat of clear embossing powder, iron, printer paper, and the following:



2 comments:

  1. Well, if you've done the ironing off thing, I guess I will have to find that travel iron I bought many years ago for this very reason and give it a try, too. Or maybe I bought it for the long forgotten napkin and wax technique. At any rate, it has never been plugged in. I like the result, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)