Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Photographic Memory

Here's another one of the cards I made last weekend while playing with my collection of irreverent sentiments:


I've always loved this sentiment, and I got the idea to accent it with one of my neglected dies: the film strip. Does anyone reading this not know what film looks like? If you're out there, please keep it to yourself. I thank you.

I decided to make the sentiment the focal point of the card front, so I chose some pretty papers from my Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pack as the backdrop. When I got home, I finished the card by chomping the corners of the white layer, adding the red layer, then adding it to the white card front. Easy peasy.

Alrighty then, I have one more card left to share with you this week before I have to start creating again. :) I'm so lazy.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: Sentiment from American Art Stamp, Spellbinders Ovals, and the following:



2 comments:

  1. Great sentiment. I think I still have some of that film somewhere, or negatives, at least. I must have that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out how someone wouldn't know what a film strip was.... I suppose that day is coming though.

    Anyway! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)