Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Always Thinking Of You

This card represents yet another failed attempt to make a bazillion of something for OWH:


I think there's a reason these pieces of paper are left over: I don't like them much. If you don't like something, it's tough to feel creative. So, with my last card I was too in love with the papers to use them, and this time I'm not in like enough with the papers to use them. Actually, the papers aren't that bad, maybe it's just me. Could be.

This will go into the box for OWH, and I'll try something else.

I was following an old sketch for Clean & Simple:



Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: SU Tempting Turquoise card stock, SU Dimensionals, and the following:


3 comments:

  1. I love this one. Clean and simple and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if the stars were a darker shade of blue? It's a nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card works though as a nice CAS design. I know how it goes though that sometimes somethings just don't appeal to you. You know someone at OWH will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)