Monday, January 13, 2014

C.R.S.

I'm baaaack! HA! I'm telling you: finding that bag of "lost" stamps has been amazing. I pulled out two of my trusty images to make this:


I got both of these stamps at my then-LSS, though I've linked to their manufacturer's sites below. I love this woman, and I don't even bother to color her, since it's the sentiment that's the star, here. I used to sell a ton of these cards at my farmers markets and craft shows. It's a perfect card to send for a belated birthday, or when you stand someone up for lunch... you know, you forgot ... *ahem*

The handsome patterned card stock is from The Heaplet, and the sentiment was stamped on a piece of the flip side of the paper. This card was almost too easy to make. I think I'll go back and look through that bag again. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: Lady is American Art Stamps "I can't believe ...", sentiment is from River City Rubber Works "C.R.S.", misc cream card stock, 29th Street Market patterned card stock, SU Early Espresso card stock, Spellbinders Petite Ovals, and the following:




3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found that bag of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. LOVE. THIS. CARD! Love it, I tell ya! That image is perfectly matched with the sentiment! (A condition that I, myself, suffer from!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!!! and again i say, "HA!!!!!!!!!" :) :) :) (plus a big wahey to finding lost stuff. you haven't seen my googley eyes, have you??!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)