Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Washi Miss You for OWH

The other day I said I might try to use up my chevron washi tape by making a bunch of cards for OWH. Well, I tried, I really did. I got to 11 cards and had to stop. I was tired of lining up all those chevrons, and I was barely making a dent in the supply. Why is it when you want to use up a product, you find there is JUST TOO MUCH of it?!?!?

Anyway, I'm not whining about making OWH cards. No no no, not at all! In fact, once I got the washi tape done and slept on it (I needed to rest up, you know), I added a quick sentiment and put them on bases - done!

Here's the first one:


which is just like this one without the feather.

Here's the second one:


which is just like this one without the leaf branch. I think they are fine when they are plain like this. And they would work to or from a guy or gal. Flexibility is important for the troops. Miss You and Thinking Of You are the best cards, as they would get sent more often than Birthday cards, though I am guilty of sending a lot of Birthday cards to OWH.

I'll put these in the almost-full box I have and try to get the box out this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Yes, you want this stuff:


1 comment:

  1. That chevron tape makes a perfect OWH card, I like all of these. I do wish the zig zags lined up, though.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)