Saturday, September 7, 2013

More Washi Thanks

After I made the last batch of 3x3 Thank You notes, I decided to go crazy and spend 20 minutes on three cards instead of 15 minutes on six. The Friday Mash-Up challenge:



said "quick" 3x3 note cards, so I didn't want to spend too much time on them. I did go for layers, though, and made these:

When I cut an 8 1/2" piece of card stock down to 6" to get the long side of the 3x3" cards, it left me with a 2 1/2" strip, which I then used for the center squares. I was meant to be.

I had the same washi tape stack out, so I used it, and it's now been put away. The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Thanks A Bunch set. I like that the font is a little funky.

Here's one of the cards up close and personal:


I think I'm set for Thank You notes for a while. :) I promise to move on to something else here shortly

Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. Very cute - bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aother great set of 3x3's!

    Thanks again for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, these are darling! You totally rocked this challenge! Love the super fun colours in these little notecards. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)