Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Venti Banners

I had a pile of left-over banners from the last batch of cards, so I decided to use them plus a new Paper Smooches set I picked up along the way.

Here's the first card:

I just lined up alternating banners along the top of the card, and added a die-cut border to make it look more finished.  The stamps are from the Paper Smooches Hot Concoctions set. I stamped the cup holder again on some of the navy and cut it out. This card has the cup stamped just on the card - no layering. I used a C2 Copic for some shadow under the cup and under the lid.

Here's the next one:

This one has a second cup cut out and popped up on dimensional adhesive. Because I could.

These next two are the same, just different color banners:


Now most of those banners are off my desk and I can move on to something else. :)

Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. I hope banners never fall from grace, I have become quite fond of them. I think these cards are wonderful - I love the banners and the scalloped edge at the top. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too I love banners :)
    And I love that PS set - I know I've shared a whole bunch of venti cards on my blog, but I've made easily a dozen more. They are just too fun, and people love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! Lovin' all the banners too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)