Sunday, October 14, 2012

Jay Gee's Nook #24

When I saw the current Jay Gee's Nook challenge:

two things caught my eye: the windows in the double doors and the gradient color in the shower curtain. I combined those and made this:

I embossed the Hero Arts Lace background stamp with white EP onto white card stock. Then I did direct-to-paper with several Distress inks. I love how this turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Note: The Ranger Distress seasonal inks are now available individually (yay!), but I couldn't get Inlinkz to pick them up, so I've included the seasonal bundles instead.




9 comments:

  1. There's a lace background? I can have lace without actual lace? IT MUST BE MINE.

    Since I'm rather a sucker for both color gradients and resist, I'm not sure how much it means to say that I think your card is beautiful... but I do. Think it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I need that stamp now. Thanks. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is gorgeous. I love the color gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Leslie. The embossed background and gradient colours really are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was SO lucky to catch the spring & summer bundles on sale while I was on vacation - those are such awesome colours. I should take mine out to really play & get inky - and that lace background is so stunning. Love the rounded corners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oof! another perfectly simple, perfectly AMAZING, totally dramatic C&S card! kind of almost enabling me into those inks, actually, and yet i soooooooooo never stamp!!! i should tho... just so i can do THIS!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOoooooooo, a perfect and beautiful gradient card; I have yet to try. You are making some amazing cards lately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. It's really gorgeous. Love the effect of the embossing and the use of the distress inks.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)