Friday, September 28, 2012

More of That W Stuff

I don't know what came over me, but I felt a burning need to break out some unopened washi tape and make another card using this sketch:


like I did here and here. It's gonna come around again, too, so I'm just warning you now. Here's my latest 10-minute card:

[ Sorry about the glare. I'm still challenged with photographing white cards.]

Aren't these pretty tapes? They're from My Mind's Eye. I think OWH has a limit of 100 cards you can make with the same design, and I might just do that one weekend so I can make a dent in my washi stash.

I have a busy stampy weekend planned, so I hope to have more cards to share over the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. Imagine I've filled this comment window with the word LOVE repeatedly...coz that's how I feel about this card. JUST GORGEOUS. love those colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! The colours & patterns in that washi are just gorgeous - again with the adding to my butiwantit list. Plus now I want to do the sketch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really pretty, I love that sketch. Repeat after me...Hi, I'm Leslie and I lke washi tape. Hi, Leslie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I need to use up some washi too. Although, I'm envious of your stash :) I didn't know OWH had a style limit, good to know. Not that I've even come close to 100 of the same design :) Have a fabulous crafty weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)