Monday, September 3, 2012

Let's Make This Simple

While participating in some serious retail therapy last weekend, I picked up a few Stampers Anonymous stamps, mostly for their snark factor.

Here's my card, then I'll explain:

I had a basket full of irreverence, but I needed a new lady stamp for them, preferably one that stood on its own, as in: needs no coloring. I think she is perfect, as is the sentiment.

The sketch I used is the September August card sketch from Artful Delight:

I really need to clear out my pile o'sketches, but even though this is from last month, it's still fabby, and I'll probably use it again.

I used some papers from Basic Grey Little Black Dress, and since everyone, and I mean everyone, uses red for their splash of color with black & white, I try my darndest to use NOT red. This is a newly-opened spool of SU Rich Razzleberry taffeta.

Okay, I'm going back in to attempt THIS month's sketch now. (I need a keeper.)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and wow that sentiment every woman should have one lol brilliant
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snark factor. I also want to have this tattooed on my forehead...just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - this is so you!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)