Sunday, July 29, 2012

DTGD - Making A Scene

Another DTGD challenge at Splitcoast is to make a scene. I kinda cheated and went into my CASE file for this one. Then I realized several other people had posted similar cards in that challenge's gallery already, but I'm okay with that! Here's my card, then I'll explain:

I've had that Memory Box die for ages and just now opened it. I've seen several people use just parts of the die, and some used a different color for the house. I went one better and used a different color for the house and the trees. Yes, I die-cut it three times and glued them all on to the lighter-green base.

I had a piece of the sky-ish marble paper left in The Heaplet, and now it's on this card. I'm going to miss it when it's all gone. :(

A few obligatory birds, an irreverent sentiment that was new and has now seen ink, and a wood veneer arrow, for emphasis.

There's more challenges on the horizon, and I hope to get to a few of them between loads of laundry. Oh, look, it's 11:45 am. Perhaps I should shower and start my day.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)