Saturday, June 9, 2012

A CASE

I'm working through my stack of  "OMG WHAT A GREAT IDEA" file today.  I CASEd this card, and of course, switched things up a bit to make it my own. Here's my version of the card:

I used a Tim Holtz die - Mini Cabinet Mover & Shaper, and some PTI number dies. All the card stock is from the Heaplet, including the base! The brown strip is the reverse of the plaid. A little celery ribbon for the matchy-matchy effect, some chocolate pearls to fill the big empty at the top of the die-cut shape, and yes, I poked all those holes around the edge, using my paper piercer and my squinty eyes.

Here it is without the glare of the white background:

 ... and only a bit out of focus. ;/ Feel free to embiggen either of these so you can see them.

Okay, I'm going back in for more. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, perfect for a masculine birthday. Great job on the paper piercing, too. I always forget to do that and it adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)