Sunday, May 27, 2012

Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger: Man-tastic!

The current Tuesday Trigger Challenge at Moxie Fab World caught my eye:

I love the colors! Definitely "manly" colors, but I didn't make a manly card. Instead, I pulled out my Paper Smooches Reflections set and used one of the leaf stamps to make flowers:


I'm also unable to shoot this totally in focus. Sorry.

I stamped the leaves in Ranger Distress Barn Door, Faded Jeans and Broken China. For each color, I stamped it once, then turned the stamp 90 degrees and stamped it again to make a flower. Just so you know I *am* capable of getting something mostly in focus, here are the flowers:

I added tiny buttons to the flowers' centers, then stamped Happy Birthday (SU Curly Cute) in Ranger Distress Gathered Twigs. Once I had the idea, this came together pretty quickly. :)

More stamping in on my horizon today, so I'll be back later.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love this Leslie! The pattern in the challenge caught my eye too -- love what you came up with! :)

    Although, I am making Father's Day cards and need inspiration -- why didn't you make something manly??? ha ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card for the trigger! I went "girly" too :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)