Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SOS Challenge #29 - Light or White or Meljens

Okay, I can't count. Last week was week #28, and THIS week is #29. Sorry about that!

Ahem. Welcome to another challenge at Shopping Our Stash! This week's theme is Light or White or use a Meljen's image. From our fearless leader: ... use something from your stash that represents light - candle, fireplace, stars, Christmas lights; or decorate a candle, make a lantern, etc.; or make a project that is mostly white; OR use a Meljens Image!

Now if that doesn't give you plenty of options, I don't know what does! :) I chose to go with the 'light' option and made this:

But I hated intensely disliked it, so I made this:

I got the idea for the bunched candles from a blog post that I know I bookmarked, but for the life of me I can't find it. :( If you know the post of which I speak, please let me know so I can credit them for the idea.

As you can see, 'candles' was my 'light' theme. There are SO MANY options this week, you should probably enter more than one card. Think: birthday cakes with candles, windows let in light, a lamp + comfy chair... or go mostly white like some of our DT did. So get stampy, then come over to Shopping Our Stash and link us up to your creation so we can see what you've made!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love those big, bundled candles! Great cards Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a birthday card I think I just might have to case your card!! I like both versions :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)