Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Another Scrappy Card

Last night I played with remnants some more and made this:

Maybe not my best work, but I had fun with it, and that's what's important, right? :)  I broke out my as-yet-unused Memory Box Seville Buckle die, cut two of them, and put them on top of each other - offset. I only put glue in the center, so most of the die-cut shape sticks up off the card front:

The yellow and poppy layers were from my remnant box, and the poppy piece was already punched - all I did was layer the two pieces. :)

Hopefully I'll get over this color combination soon, but maybe not. I'll rummage deeper into The Heaplet next time. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with that die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, yes, as you know i consider "art play" ESSENTIAL--and process more important than outcome, also. in this case, tho, you've actually made a rather FAB card too, so i cannot see ANY drawbacks to this scenario!!! (including the color palette, which i really LOVE!) ♥!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)