Saturday, November 5, 2011

A 5-minute Card

Quick post - I had to share! I just made this card in 5 minutes:

This is one of the free - FREE - downloads from Stampin' Up! for Digital Scrapbooking Day. It's only available for a few days, so time's a-wastin'! You want some free digis? Just do the following:

Start at www.stampinup.com, then click on the image for Digital Scrapbooking Day.
There is a link on that page that says Fill out a brief survey. Click on that.
Take the survey - it's like 4 or 5 questions.
At the end of the survey are three links for downloading the free images. One is for My Digital Studio (MDS) for Windows, one is MDS for MAC, and one is Other. Just click on the link and your download will begin.
The one I played with tonight was "Other". "Other" means it works in other digital software. You do not need MDS to use these images.

The image I used is part of the Home for the Holidays file, called text tree. All I did was import it into Word (Insert, Picture, From file), size it, copy it so it was 4-up, and print it on my color printer. Then I cut it out, layered it onto a piece of Wild Wasabi, then on a Very Vanilla base. DONE!

This would be a fabulous way to get some quick cards for the office, or to include with gifts of food for neighbors and friends.

Now go forth and download! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)