Tuesday, July 6, 2010

No Cracks ...

Well, I was one day off with my SU shipment, so it won't be here until tomorrow. Oh, the injustice; the inhumanity; the suffering! Sigh. So I had to craft tonight instead of drooling over and fondling my new possessions. Guess I'll do that tomorrow.

Tonight I finished the six cards I started last night. This image was one of my first etsy sales - check it out:

I made three in the purple/green (above), and three in the blue (below):

I just love that image! When I bought these images, I wanted the Plumber, but all they had in stock was this Gardener, and I am so glad I ended up with this one instead. And that sentiment? PERFECTION!

The reason I made three of each is I had a strip of 1/2 sheet of each of those papers in my Scrap Remnant Heap, and I got three 4" cuts out of each one. I think the one on top is Heidi Grace, and the one on the bottom is S.E.I. And that's the equivalent of one sheet of 12x12 paper that is no longer in the Scrap Remnant Heap. Yay! (Baby steps, people. Baby steps.)

In other news, well, there is not really any other news, since I was expecting my SU package to be here and I was going to be busy all night! Sigh. Tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow I shall hopefully show you something from the new SU catalog.

Until then, carry on, and pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I thought you opted for "remnant" not scrap heap?? LOL

    MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely prefer 'scrapheap' 'cos that reminds me of home...lol!!! This is a great sentiment for that image, cracks me up. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please tell me the name of the stamp company that makes these stamps. Love the card. TFS Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne lhurlburt@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. email didn't show up right, sorry. It is lhurlburt@cogeco.ca Sorry about that

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)