Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I've CASEd Myself!

I just realized I hadn't made my Dad a Father's Day card yet, and since I would need to mail it tomorrow for it to have a ghost's chance to get there by Saturday, I began to panic. I feared I'd be forced to join the Bad Daughter Society. THEN, I realized my eldest son's birthday is next week, so now I would also be joining the Bad Mom Society. Can't have that ... I wouldn't have time for all those meetings.

When all else fails, go with what you know. I stepped into The Captain's Quarters and glanced at The Captain's Table. Remember this card from last night:

I have declared it my son's Birthday card. Yep. And since all my supplies were still out, I decided to use up another whole 1/3 sheet of DSP and make a Father's Day card just like it. Like this:

Ta da! I actually made four of these, so I'll have three for this weekend's markets. Yay!

Except for the punches to get the right sized circles, it's all SU, too. I love it when a plan comes together.

So tonight I'll start on some more Grad cards and work on coloring some more of the houses on my City Cards. I only have tomorrow evening to finish everything since I'm doing my Friday market this week. WAIT! I've asked for 1/2 day off on Friday! Woo-hoo! I might get home in time to craft before the market. Oh, happy day!

On that note, I think I'll go eat some cold pizza and then get crafty. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)