Saturday, April 24, 2010

Report From The Road

Before the skies opened up today, I had the pleasure of stopping by some horse farms outside of Lexington, KY. Lots of wide-open, here. I took this pic on my phone, but I have a bunch more on my camera I'll share once I get them edited and uploaded.

I also toured a bourbon distillery. Hey, it had to be done.

Tonight I've got a tweet-up with four of my Tweeple, and we're going to consume Hot Browns for dinner. I'll take some pics!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

  1. Wait - FOUR??? Who all are you tweetupping with?

    Sooo jealous of the hot brown!!!

    Sounds so fun and the photo is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kentucky will always be the place I claim as home. I grew up there and only moved away for college at the Air Force Academy. Love the picture and enjoy the beauty of Kentucky while you're there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty picture. Slightly nicer weather than here at home ;)

    Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely horses! did you share the bourbon with them??!?! sounds like a fun trip! can't wait to hear more! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)