Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shameless Commerce Pity Party

Today's post is all about Shameless Commerce. I have updated my SU Stuff For Sale post and I have REDUCED MY PRICES! Please take pity on me and get this stuff out of here!!!!

Why should you take pity on me? Because my car needs $1000 of work this week, and that's just the stuff the mechanic can do himself. For part of it he said I need to go to the Dealership. ACK! So you see, I need the money. K? K!

Now that we have that settled, I think I'll go stamp something to drown my sorrows.

I hope you are not sorry you stopped by. I promise tomorrow I'll be all chipper and thinking happy thoughts. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)