Tuesday, June 23, 2009

'In Color' Alert at Lands End!

I went to the {shudder} mall tonight after work. I almost never go to the mall, but that is the only place we have a Sears store, and Sears has a Lands End department, and I love Lands End, and I love the fact that I can buy stuff real-time and not have to pay shipping, so I go to Sears. Then I leave the mall, but still, I went to Sears.

Today was my lucky day! They were having a 30% off of EVERYTHING Lands End sale! Being the end of the day, I was not in the mood to try on anything, so I just grabbed the polo shirts I wanted, then I grabbed a few more because they were on sale, then I paid and I left.

The whole reason I am telling you this boring story is this: Lands End carries shirts in the new In Colors! No joke! Lookie:

Now I ASK you, are these not Bermuda Bay? Heck, even if they're not, that solid one is bound to be my new favorite shirt, second only to the Michigan shirt I wear just to irritate one of my co-workers who attended Ohio State. :-)

And does this sweater look like Melon Mambo? Okay, is it a little close? I own maybe three go-to colors of shirts, and 'watermelon', or 'Melon Mambo" here, is one of them. The other two go-to colors are yellow and anything near the green family. Now you know one of my dark secrets.

I also picked up this one because I liked the color (could you think of a better reason to buy a shirt?), but when I started snapping pics, I thought this one was close to Pacific Point, so I tried it. Close enough for me. So at least in my world, Pacific Point will never retire.

I also got a few other colors like Navy, Black, and another shade of green, but these three are my favorites of the bunch.

So there you have it: In Colors at Lands End. If you love them, get 'em while you can! (I did!) :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi twin! Remember how we both like the same kind of clothes... those are definitely styles and colors if LE shirts that I would buy! LE is my favorite!

    What an absolute riot that they match the in SU colors!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)