Friday, January 23, 2009

I Got An Award!

We interrupt this program to bring you this special bulletin:

Look what June gave me! My first-ever blog award! I feel so special. ;-) Thanks, June!

"This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!"

Isn't that a neat idea? Now I am supposed to pass it on to another 8 people who demonstrate this spirit. Unfortunately, I do not read 8 other blogs that have not already received this award. Pooh! It's kinda like a group of friends who want to have Tupperware parties, but they keep inviting each other. So (taking a cue from Kristie) I just want to say how much I enjoy all the wonderful and talented people I have met, virtually or otherwise, through blogging. This, coming from someone who said she'd never have a blog, because what's the point? I get it now. :-)

Okay, Group Hug!!!!

Now back to your regular program.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)