Sunday, November 30, 2008

Marathon Post # 12

I took a moment while brewing coffee this morning, and looked around this shambles of what used to be a nice condo. It always looks like a toronado went through here, and I cannot seem to organize enough to make a difference. Then I did a mental clean sweep. Let's say, just for grins, that I was NOT a stamper. So I (in my mind) erased all the craft-related stuff lying around in every single room, and you know what? It would look like a normal person lived here! Really! But then I would miss all my stampin' stuff, so I went back to making coffee.

1 comment:

  1. You know that I live in a share house, so everything I own (except for kitchen stuff) is in one room. I did exactly the same thing last week when I got my latest ginormous box of SU! goodies...I imagined what my room would look like without all the craft stuff stuffed in here and realised just how much room I would really have. Then I went...NAH! I just need a bigger room...LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)