I should be making more Bar & Bat Mitzvah cards tonight. Instead, I made another spider, this one with hairy legs. Here he is next to the spider I made last night:
Here he is up close:
I have named him Harry. Harry Spider. I think he has way more appeal with hairy legs, don't you?
Then I looked at the collection I had of other punched-out parts in the opposite colors (each photo corner punch punches a large and a small, so you need to punch 4 of each to get 4 big ones, leaving 4 small ones, and visey versey in the other color.) What to do, what to do ... So I made two more spiders, and I used a different adhesive on each one. Hey, if I am gonna play, it might as well be educational, right? So here they are:
A fuzzy herd of spiders. I really need to get that camera to focus, too. Or maybe it is operator error; just maybe. The two in front have the opposite color legs as the ones in the back - black on green. And I have no photo corners left over! Yay!
For the one on the left I used Mono Multi for the adhesive, and for the one on the right I used liquid glue, largely because it was out, and we all know I never put anything away. This is what happens when you use the liquid glue and then try to assemble the spider before everything is dry:
Then I was further distracted when I walked past the SU scallop square punch that was still out from the last workshop ... and I got a hair-brained idea to make this:
It is supposed to be Frankie. I have seen several versions of Frank made out of other stuff, but this was, well, you know: already out and readily available. I think if I practice some more I might get it to work.