Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm Likin' Scrappin'!

I finally finished card #4 of 5 for next weekend's workshops, so I celebrated by working on my scrapbook pages. First, the card:

Recipe (All supplies by Stampin' Up!): Stamps - Polka Dots & Paisley, Short & Sweet; Paper - Glorious Green, Summer Sun, Naturals White, Blush Blossom, Basic Black, Really Rust; Ink - Gloriuos Green, Pretty In Pink, Versamark; Other - Lg Tag punch, Sm and Large Oval punches, 1/4" Square punch, Scallop punch, Horizontal Slot punch, pencil eraser (for the rosy cheeks), Basic Gray marker, Wild Wasabi grosgrain ribbon.

Do not be too impressed; I totally CASEd this from this site, and I thank her for the inspiration! I think this will be a really fun card for The Ladies to make next week.

To celebrate, I went back to my scrapbook and Hannibal, Missouri, and finished a few pages. Along the way, I used up some more of my stash, and even broke out one of my new Cuttlebug dies and used it.


I think I am really going to like this die. This is actually only half of the piece I cut out; I cut it and put half on each page for balance.


The next item(s) I am very proud of having used are these brads. The center one is from a pack I got at the Target Dollar Spot, and the ones on the sides are from a Paper Wishes purchase frenzy from a few years ago...the one where you can get the coordinating paper, ribbon and brads for a "deal", and of course I did.

I am also proud of the fact that I used patterned paper from my stash. Yay!

And then we have ribbon. I just mentioned the Paper Wishes package deal, and, well, when I opened the box to get the brads, there it was ...

Ribbon. More ribbon. It must now be either used in this scrapbook or wound up on clothespins and put away in my nifty ribbon storage boxes. Sigh ....



Gotta run to my Pot Luck dinner tonight. Gonna send everyone off with a total sugar high with my desserts. ;-) They will thank me, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)