Saturday, August 4, 2007

Captain Crafter Challenge #21

This is my entry for Captain Crafter's Challenge #21. I doubled it up to make a card using all new stuff so I can display it for my Open House tomorrow.

It was veeeeery late last night when I did this, so it is definitely not my best work, but it looks good from across the room. ;-) These close-up shots, though, I dunno ...

The Chip Board square with the little flower in the corner is from the new On Board Blossoms & Basics. I used the Versamarker on the flower and embossed it in white. Then I inked the square in Blue Bayou and went back with the Versamarker and added another layer of white to the flower, and I also did the edge of the square for some contrast.

Recipe: Stamps - Short & Sweet; Card stock/paper - Blue Bayou, Blue Bayou DS paper, Ink - Blue Bayou, Basic Gray, Versamarker; Accessories - Blue Bayou Double-stitched ribbon, On Board Blossoms & Basics chipboard, white EP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)