Sunday, May 27, 2007

Just Use It #3


My third entry in Penelope Pitstop's challenge. This one uses a moose stamp I bought last Fall with the intent of combining it with a Merry Kiss-moose stamp to use for Holiday cards. Well, I had good intentions...
I thought he had attitude, so I pulled him out of his shipping package this morning (sad, isn't it?) and used him for this challenge.
The sentiment is one I had custom-made to use with my Red Hat cards, but it works with so many other images, too.
The recipe for this card can be seen at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/567128,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)